The Franklin Boulevard/43th Avenue Storm Drain Improvement Project area is located along Franklin Boulevard between 41st Avenue and 46th Avenue.
Description of Project:
The project will address flooding and drainage facility maintenance issues in the area. Improvements will include removing existing storm drain facilities that have reached the end of their service life and installing new storm drain facilities on Franklin Boulevard, between 41st Avenue and 46th Avenue.
Franklin and 43rd Project Location Map
• Final Plans & Specifications – December 2018
• Board of Supervisors Approval – January 2019
• Bid Date – March 2019
• Board of Supervisors Award – April 2019
• Construction Begins – May 2019
• Construction Ends – August 2019
*All dates are tentative and subject to change
Associate Civil Engineer, (916) 874-1321
Design Engineer, (916) 874-8393